Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Adventures in the ER

It all started about four hours ago...

Lisa and I were planning to meet up for coffee. Lisa was (understandably) excited about seeing me, in fact so much so that she threw herself down a flight of stairs and gouged a chunk out of her knee. (So to answer your question, yes, there is such a thing as too much excitement.) So there I was, sitting in the coffee shop minding my own business, when Lisa calls to ask if she can come to my house for bandaids. Well, I was at the coffee shop, which is by her house, so she had to use her own bandaids. (So I let a friend down, but I saved 50 cents!)

Well, by the time she got to the coffee shop, she had called her dad who, being a wise old guy, suggested a trip to the ER to avoid disfigurement. So I finally got to visit ERgentCare in person. Despite their pseudo illiterate name, they were quite efficient, and we were in and out in less than thirty minutes! After that, we headed, (I bounded, Lisa hobbled) back to the coffee shop to finish the evening's festivities. And that's how I spent my summer vacation.

::Applause::

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Happy Go Ducky. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And Web Hosting Reviews.