Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Are You Ready For Some JESUUUUUS?!

So, today I realized that I have missed a WHOLE MONTH of football. How did this happen? Apparently, I am more oblivious than I appear. How long have I been waiting, nay agonizing, for the start of the glorious football season? And I missed it by a month?! Well, at least it was just the preseason.

Today, I made my official return to church. I went last week, but I just went with Kendra and didn't greet. This week, I officially rejoined the greeting team. It was SO good to be back. I hadn't realized how much I missed everyone, and just getting together and worshiping/fellowshiping as a group. I have missed that feeling of connection. And good things are happening on the greeting team. We have grown a lot in my absence! Now we have more than enough people, and we are really focusing on getting to know each person that comes through the door, which is how church should be! A shout out goes to Mom for convincing me to return.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Happy Go Ducky. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And Web Hosting Reviews.